<- back to main page of HackteriaLab 2014 - Yogyakarta
RIVER FIELDTRIP - CODE
As part of the Environmental Monitoring of the Rivers in Yogya we organize a first short walk along nearby Code river in the city center of Yogyakarta.
11.00 Go to Code river from KKF
- walking on the river banks
- talk with the citizen in Juminahan area to Jambu and back to Juminahan (the riverbanks villages)
- back to the KKF from Code river/13.00
NOTES: please use the shoes that okay being wet (not so deep, it's only 75cm depth, but don't leave your feet open because that might be a sharps), bring the sandal to change & sanithyzer (there are water fleas, see Daphniaology), hat/sunblock/sunglasses (for you who can't stand the heat or want to look cool), mineral water.
VOLCANIC FIELDTRIP - MERAPI
As part of the Biorecovery of Volcanic Soil we organize a field trip to Merapi (dont worry not all on the top. no crater hacking this time).
06.00 WIB Depart from Grand Surya Hotel
- site seeing & short project descriptions
- sampling, chilling out
- back to the Lab in Yogya/
NOTES: please wear proper shoes (no high heels), mineral water & snack, sunblock/umbrella/hat (if you afraid with the sun heat :D).
There's a myth about the place.. please don't say a baaaaaaaaaaaad things! ^^v
FOREST FIELDTRIP - WONOSADI
This trip will introduce the Biodiversity conservation in Wonosadi Forest ecological research node.
We will go to the forest and camping there with the Green Technology , they will provide the camping gears (tent, sleeping bag, simple lighting, first aid kit) and the simple foodology.
The Master Plan is...
14.00 WIB Depart from Yogya to Wonosadi (approx. 2 hours trip)
- Coffee & tea break, talk with the villagers
- Walking to the camp site (approx. 30 minutes walking)
- Preparing to stay & the camp grouping
- Wild-(wo)mens dinner
- Chilling out, forest Geeking, music jamming with Rinding Group (local traditional music) -
Next Morning: Sunrise breakfast
- Planting - Preparing to leave & the camp grouping
- Walking down to the village (approx. 30 minutes walking)
- OTW from Wonosadi to town (approx. 2 hours trip)/13.00 WIB.
NOTES: please use a proper shoe (no high heels :D), bring your specials medicine, flash light, mosquito repellant, beers, and any other personal needs that you might need.
There's a myth in the area.. don't do baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad things dude ;p yeah!