- 1 GaudiLabs "3DFiberSpectrometer"
- 2 GaudiLabs "Open Fiber Spectrometer"
- 3 Ancient documentations
- 3.1 Some links to spectroscopy
- 3.2 Public Lab - SpectralWorkbench
- 3.2.1 Experiments with Foldable mini-Spectro and Android Phone
- 3.2.2 Experiments with Foldable mini-Spectro and a cuvette holder, laptop
- 3.2.3 Experiments with Foldable mini-Spectro and a cuvette holder, android HTC
- 3.2.4 Testing it with Absinthe aka Die Grüne Fee
- 3.2.5 Next Steps... testing it to detect Silver Nanoparticles
- 3.2.6 Updated version
- 3.3 Raman Spectroscopy
Updated version of the Open Fiber Spectrometer, smaller footprint, improved holders for webcam and other optical components.
GaudiLabs "Open Fiber Spectrometer"
Experiences with new webcam and thick-film gratings
First experiments showed we might wanna use higher line densities. also the angle / position for the cam and gratings needs to be adjusted. no cheap distributor found yet.
Here's some links to a few opensource meditations on this issue, from DIYbio list:
http://www.instructables.com/id/A-siOpen Mini Spectrometermple-DIY-spectrophotometer/
Spectruino with line CCD: http://myspectral.com/
Open Mini Spectrometer printable spectrometer with open source hardware linear detector http://www.tricorderproject.org/blog/?p=206
Public Lab - SpectralWorkbench
Public Laboratory DIY Spectrophotometer: http://publiclaboratory.org/wiki/video-spectrometer-construction
Experiments with Foldable mini-Spectro and Android Phone
Experiments with Foldable mini-Spectro and a cuvette holder, laptop
Experiments with Foldable mini-Spectro and a cuvette holder, android HTC
images are a bit too noise. maybe try wider slit...
Measurements below where taken against "sun-light" on a cloudy day... veeery cloudy :-(