BIBLIOGRAPHY - WEBGRAPHY Our tools of research
1.- GENDERED MEDICINE
- The Invisible Female Patient: The New Reproductive Technologies Discourse in the Medical Literature - Orly Shachar (Department of Mass Communication Iona College, U.S.A)
- The Patriarchal System: The Exclusion of Women in Medical Case Studies
- Race in the Bio-Medical Construction of "Woman" - Michelle Murphy, (Cornell University- Women Studies 420, Fall 1998)
- Public Privates: Performing gynecology from both ends of the speculum
- The Feminist War on Obstetrics
- Childbirths, midwives, obstetricians
- The disturbing, shameful history of childbirth deaths
- Medicalization of childbirth: are women really better off today?
- In Defense of Lay Midwifery: The Visual Culture of Midwife Education - Katherine L. Keith, Marcia Brennan, P. Preston Reynolds
- Improvements in safety and comfort for women giving birth by Susan Karcz - Harvard Medicine
- ISCG - International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- Women's Health & Education Center
- Interpreting “Physick”: The Familiar and Foreign Eighteenth-Century Body - By Lindsay Keiter
2.- INSTRUMENTS / TECHNOLOGIES
- Surgical Instruments Images & Names: Gynecological Instruments
- Instruments for Women | Collect Medical Anitques
- The Obstetrician’s Armamentarium: Historical Obstetric Instruments and Their Inventors
- Antique OBSTETRIC GYNECOLOGY Instruments 1000's images
- The Material History of Nineteenth-Century Medical Practitioner's Armamentarium David Farrell - Helmcken House
- OB / GYN - V. Mueller surgical instrumentation
- Christian Caspar Gabriel Kiellan forceps
- Historia Instrumentos Ginecologia
- Destructive OB Instruments -OB Forceps -OB GYN Sets .OB GYN Devices - Gapultoscollection
- Scary Vintage Medical Equipments
- Of Manikins and Machines: The Evolution of Obstetrical PhantomsDittrick Medical History Center
- OBSTETRIC INSTRUMENTS (MIDWIFERY) The Operating Theatre Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret, in Southwark
- Gynecology Instruments'
- Gynecology Instruments'
- Science Museum's History of Medicine website'
- The Royal College Heritage collections relating to women's healthThe Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists holds material from both the RCOG and the Royal College of Midwives
- Clendening Library: images from medical and natural history texts, printed before 1800diagnostics, human body, imaging, instruments, physician-patient culture, portraits, public health, reproduction, reproduction instruments, therapeutics.
- Antique Scientific Instruments, medical Instruments & Early Technology for Discerning Collectors.
- Fleaglass.com website for collectors of antique science, medicine and technology.
- Obstetrical and Stethoscopes
- Forceps - Author and Researcher - Anna Katherine Laycock
- Obstetric forceps, then and nowSouth Australian Medical Heritage Society Inc
- Forceps Delivery and Vacuum Extraction Charles, A, Glob. libr. women's med., Chief of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Mystery Instruments: Forceps in Myth and HistoryDittrick Medical History Center
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologistscollection of obstetric forceps dating from the mid- 18th century to the present day.
- History of Pelvic Surgery: The Evolution of Pelvic Surgery Anthony Tizzano, MD , Marie Fidela R. Paraiso, MD
- Robotic Gynecologic Surgery
- Cesarean Section - A Brief History
- The History of Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery: Part I
- The History of Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery: Part II
- Laparoscopy in Gynecology – How, Why, WhenA. Daniilidis1, P. Hatzis, G. Pratilas, P.D. Loufopoulos and K. Dinas (University Department Of Obstetrics And Gynecology, Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Ob-Gyn Buyer's GuideThe American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (The College) makes available the Ob-Gyn Buyer's Guide as a resource for members in their search for professional services.
- A short History of the development of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and GynecologyDr. Joseph Woo
- OBGYN Skills LabOBGYN-101- dedicated to professionals learning women's healthcare and their patients seeking insight.
- CERVICAL BIOPSYMoonDragon's Women's Health Procedures Information
- Interpreting “Physick”: The Familiar and Foreign Eighteenth-Century Body By Lindsay Keiter
- Jacques Guillemeau Guillemeau was instrumental in the transition that took place between midwives controlling every aspect of childbirth to the need of the presence of a physician or a surgeon.
- William Smellie: the ‘master’ of British midwifery'
- Medknow Publications is one of the largest open access publishers in the world. We publish peer-reviewed, online and print-plus-online journals in medicine on behalf of learned societies and associations, ej: Annals of African Medicine, Journal of Gynecological Endoscopy and Surgery
- SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS IN GREEK AND ROMAN TIMESTitle: Surgical Instruments in Greek and Roman Times - Author: John Stewart Milne -Release Date: August 6, 2012 [EBook #40424]
- GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICSrepresents the evolutionary development of a textbook that was first published in 1933 under the editorship of Carl Henry Davis, MD, of the Marquette University School of Medicine. volumes:
- 1—Gynecology and Gynecologic Surgery;
- 2 and 3—Obstetrics/Maternal and Fetal Medicine;
- 4—Gynecologic Oncology;
- 5—Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility and Genetics;
- 6—Fertility Regulation, Psychosomatic Problems, and Human Sexuality.
Extraction, Obstetrical Extraction of the fetus by means of obstetrical instruments.
3.- DILDO TECHNOLOGIES
- The Technology of Orgasm "Hysteria," the Vibrator, and Women's Sexual Satisfaction By RACHEL P. MAINES (The Johns Hopkins University Press)
- The Bizarre History of the Vibrator: From Cleopatra's Angry Bees to Steam-Powered Dildos
- Fucking Hysterical: A Timeline of Vintage Vibrators
- The Etymology of Dildo
- A Lesson in Dildo Art History
3.- HEALTH TECHNOLOGIES IN LOCAL ESCENARY
- Reflections on "The History of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Singapore"
- Women’s Health in Singapore'
- Married women also at risk of hivaids
- Current Legal Framework: Prostitution in Singapore'
- Project X, we believe that sex work is a legitimate form of work and that sex workers should not be criminalized alongside murderers and thieves. As such, we believe that sex workers’ rights are human rights. PDF > The Right to Sexual Healt full article
4.- SELF-EMPOWERED PRACTICES
- Self Help: A Revolution in Women's Health
- Women's Health Specialists: A Community Resource
- MoonDragon's ObGyn Womens Health Information'
Women Street Performers and Sexual Safety http://users.resist.ca/~kirstena/pagewomenbuskersandsexsafety.html
Women's Health Information http://www.fwhc.org/health/index.htm
Women’s Health Specialists (formerly Chico Feminist Women’s Health Center) http://web.archive.org/web/20040515002145/http://womenshealthspecialists.org/selfhelp/selfhelphomeremedies.shtml
Pomegranate Health Collective http://web.archive.org/web/20071128164632/http://www.pomegranatecollective.org/index.php?archivesPAP