From Hackteria Wiki
It's French, yes! and it translates to: "I like; I love; I fancy, I cherish, I engage; I care"
Jaringan of Appropriate and Interdisciplinary Maker Education
Jaringan antar Appropiasi dan Interdisiplin Maker Edukasi
- Designing for Tinkerability
- Invent to Learn
- An Ethic of Excellence: Building a Culture of Craftsmanship with Students
- Make: The Annotated Build-It-Yourself Science Laboratory: Build Over 200 Pieces of Science Equipment! for download
- Maker Program Blueprint by NYSCI Download here: File:NYSCI_MAKER_BLUEPRINT.pdf
- Ich kann! – Das Buch
- Gambiarra: Repair Culture, by Felipe Fonseca
- Why I Am Not a Maker
- THE CRITICAL ENGINEERING MANIFESTO
- Are We Apolitical Bourgeois Hobbyists Promoting a Materialist Patriarchy?
- Leah Buechley: Thinking About Making – An examination of what we mean by making (MAKEing) these days. What gets made? Who makes? Why does making matter?
- Convergence: Philosophies and Pedagogies for Developing the Next Generation of Humanitarian Engineers and Social Entrepreneurs for download
- Centre for Real-World Learning, Winchester
- How to value research that crosses more than one discipline
- Why America’s obsession with STEM education is dangerous
- Making Theory: Useless Design/Risky Pedagogy
- HACKLABS AND HACKERSPACES – TRACING TWO GENEALOGIES, maxigas
- The Maker Movement Gets a Dose of Critique
- Questioning the 3D Printing Revolution - Who controls the machines? How are they made? And who makes them?
- Teaching Humans - Because it's time
- Tinkering Fundamentals: A Constructionist Approach to STEM Learning
- Open Ended Play and Discovery - Deconstruction/Reconstruction
- the list
- All this EU research on DIY and education http://diylab.eu/ http://www.didiy.eu/
- Fake it till you make it